BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate opening for a Administrative Associate in our Loveland, CO office. If you are looking for an exciting career opportunity in a growing industry, an Administrative Associate could be the position for you. BAYADA believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. We want you to apply your energy and skills in this dynamic, entrepreneurial environment and become an integral part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients.
The Administrative Associate will:
- Provide superior customer service and quality home care
- Focus on managing coordination of client services and emergent scheduling issues
- Assist Client Services Manager with caseload while proactively growing it
- Build lasting relationships with clients, referral sources, payors and community organizations
- Develop strong, communicative relationships with the team
- Maintain effective fiscal management of your caseload by monitoring metrics (admissions, % Medicare, referrals rejected by reason, etc.)
- Administrative Associates will partner with Client Service Managers and Clinical Managers to provide supervision and support to field employees
Qualifications for a Administrative Associate:
- Bachelor degree is required
- Prior knowledge of/experience with Medicare and OASIS a plus
- Prior medical office or home care experience preferred
- Prior supervisory experience a plus
- Demonstrated record of successfully taking on increased responsibility (goal achievement)
- Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position
- Strong computer skills required (electronic medical record)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Base Salary: $35,000/year depending on qualifications
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
- Comprehensive salary
- Medical / Dental / Prescription / Vision
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k with company match
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company’s unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA’s mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
Click Here To Apply