You crave organization. Live by timelines. And are cool under pressure.
Meticulous. Detail oriented. Maybe you even proofread as a hobby.
Sounds like you? Read on.
We’re looking to add a Project Manager to the Modera family. We’re a boutique Irvine-based Advertising Agency, with big agency capabilities. Our clients love us. We love them. To learn more about our agency, visit: moderainc.com
Success in this role will require a few key traits from the outset.
· Marketing and management experience
· Desire to work in a fast-paced agency environment
· You welcome a challenge and desire to learn
· You own your responsibilities and take pride in the success of a project
· Organization comes naturally to you, and you’re motivated by process
· You believe that developing and nurturing relationships is important
This is an opportunity to be instrumental in the growth and success of our company.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Project Planning – long-and short-term plans, setting targets for milestones, adhering to deadlines, delegating project tasks to teammates and vendors best positioned to complete them
- Vendor Management – develop and maintain relationships with trusted vendors
- Proofreading – we will look to you as a final set of eyes on files before releasing to print
- Client Contact – attend client meetings, and provide meeting recap reports
- Motivator – coach and motivate team members towards project deadlines
- Communicator – email, slack, text and even pick up the phone (gasp!) to get the answers you need to ensure deadlines are met
Work Hours: Please only apply if you are able to work on PST
Could separate you from the pack, but not essential
· Experience at a marketing agency
· Healthcare knowledge or experience
· Speak a second language
Still sounds like you? Let’s talk!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $53,000.00 – $58,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Our team is currently working from home at all times. In person meetings may be required, but travel would be infrequent and covered by the employer.
- Marketing: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Click Here To Apply