Do you find fulfillment through educating others? Are you looking to be a part of a greater mission? Are you passionate about health and well-being? Are you searching for work on the weekend? Then come join our team at True North Chiropractic as our Health Ambassador!
True North Chiropractic is a fast-growing clinic in Colorado Springs, quickly gaining a reputation for having high quality care and outstanding customer service. We have a very skilled staff and utilize the latest technology in the chiropractic profession. We have a non-traditional approach to chiropractic care, and our patients love the results we produce.
We are looking for an outgoing, tenacious, self-motivated individual to become our Health Ambassador. This position requires elements of sales, relationship building, & education. This position also comes with the potential of growing into a managerial role (Marketing Coordinator).
The Health Ambassador is primarily responsible for:
Educating the community on natural health, chiropractic care, and keeping a steady influx of new patients entering True North Chiropractic in order to receive the holistic treatment that they need. Health ambassadors primarily run educational booths at various events on weekends (expos, trade shows, festivals, etc.) and have the option to also partake in other community educational activities throughout the week.
The winning candidate will possess the following qualities:
Excellent communication skills (both verbal & written)
Comfortable with rejection
Competitive & goal-oriented
Part-time. Flexible hours. Weekend hours that can vary from week to week. Typically 10-20 hours on Friday-Sunday. Opportunities for work during the week as well.
This position will involve events that are located within a 15-mile radius of True North Chiropractic. We are located on the northern end of town off of I-25 and the Northgate Blvd. exit. The winning candidate will live within 20 miles of the office and have both reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
Why work at True North?
- We are a family. We are a husband-wife team of chiropractors with 3 full-time team members who we love like our own family. As a team, we are constantly striving to grow together both personally & professionally. We do fun activities outside the office together (ie. ballgames, hikes, dinners) & we really just enjoy one another’s company.
- We are on a mission. The #3 cause of death in America is medical intervention (ie. pharmaceuticals, surgeries, etc.) Chiropractic exists as a means to get healthy & stay healthy naturally. We know that the health of our community depends on us. It depends on our ability to educate, uplift, & inspire those around us to take action & establish a healthy lifestyle, with chiropractic as the cornerstone.
- We like rewards. The pay is great. You are bonused off of performance. The team atmosphere is incredible. But none of that comes close to the reward you get of continually hearing one testimonial after the next of individuals who can now play with their kids again, or they are over-the-moon that they got to come off of all their medications, or they finally have the energy to go back to work, lose weight, eat well, you name it! The healing stories that will come from you “working” each day are nothing short of miraculous.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please reply to this listing with your resume and a cover letter, if you believe it would further help support your case for gaining an interview for this position.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $10.00 – $50.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply