Big-D Signature is looking for multiple Carpenters to join their team in Jackson, WY. Apply today!
We take construction very seriously, but we play hard, too! Our experience has proven that a positive, organized, team-based approach is the ideal way to get the results we re all after at the end of the day. If you seek a local, well-run, safe construction career that pays very well, get in touch!
Along with a great attitude, Big-D Signature provides excellent wages and benefits and a great future for you! Benefits include:
- Free Medical and Dental Insurance**
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with employer contribution
- Vision and 401k (with employer match) available
- Free Life Insurance and Disability Insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Workers Compensation
- Opportunities to work on multi-million dollar homes
- Opportunities to grow
- Work 4 days a week
Duties, Responsibilities and Expectations: (other duties may be assigned to meet business needs)
- Installs walls, floors, ceilings, and roofs using materials such as: wood, steel, metal, concrete.
- Fits and installs window frames, doors, door frames, door hardware, interior and exterior trim using a carpenter s level, plumb bob, and laser levels.
- Erects scaffolding and ladders for assembling structures above ground levels.
- Studies specifications in blueprints, sketches, or building plans to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and materials required.
- Shapes or cuts materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saws.
- Follows established safety rules and regulations and maintaining a safe and clean environment.
- Builds or repairs cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors, or other wooden fixtures used in buildings, using woodworking machines, hand tools, or power tools.
- Assembles and fastens materials to make frameworks or props, using hand tools and wood screws, nails, dowel pins, or glue.
- Removes damaged or defective parts or sections of structures and repair or replace, using hand tools.
- Moves necessary materials around jobsite as assigned.
- Cleans up worksite debris.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:
- Previous residential construction experience is a plus
- Ability to read and understand blueprints/ building plans (or willing to learn)
- Ability to work as a team
- Capable of problem solving and dealing and experience with complex detailed projects
- Capable of receiving and following instructions and communicating with co-workers
- Must have reliable transportation and your own nail bag
- Eagerness and willingness to learn
- Knowledge of job site safety and willingness to follow company safety plan
- Attentive to detail and always alert to ensure safety
- Values respect and integrity: do what you say you’re going to do; and if you do something, do it right.
- Desires to have quality craftmanship on the projects they work on
Big-D Signature, an elite partner of Big-D Construction, is an ensemble of veteran artisans and seasoned craftsmen who are dedicated to creating a project as unique as your thumbprint. The result? Cutting-edge construction that breathes life into glass, stone, steel, wood, and concrete. Fanatical craftsmanship leads to stunning structures that our clients call works-of-art. It s our Signature – and that s what it stands for.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Click Here To Apply