Veterinary Technician – Vet Tech
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Veterinary Technician to join our team of great Vet techs at our busy multiple-doctor, small animal practice.
We are looking for someone who:
- is Willing to work and not afraid to get dirty
- is Self-motivated
- is Dependable
- is a Multi-tasker
- is People friendly
- is Detail oriented
- is a Quick learner
- Can work well as a team and independently
- Can to lift up to 40 pounds properly
What are the hours?
Monday-Friday: Our normal Full-time work week is 4 weekdays from 7:30am-6pm with 1 full day off during the week (may be split into 2 half days depending on schedule). Employees get a 1-hour lunchbreak during the week.
Weekends: Our Tech staff rotates through weekend duty. If you are assigned to work the weekend, you will get additional time off during the week to avoid overtime (as much as possible). Weekend duty is composed of a Saturday morning shift 8-12pm.
On call- Weekends: Our Tech staff rotates through weekend on-call duty. Tech-On-call would come in at the direction of the On-Call Veterinarian to assist with hospitalized patients.
On call- Holidays: Our Tech staff rotates through Holiday on-call duty. Tec-on-call would come in at the direction of the On-Call Veterinarian to assist with hospitalized patients.
What are the duties?
- Assisting the Veterinarian(s) in appointments
- Drawing blood
- Running laboratory tests
- Filling prescription medications
- Educating clients
- Assisting in surgery
- Taking digital radiographs
- Complete care of hospitalized pets
- Medical care of boarding pets
Do I need previous experience to apply?
Prior Experience as Vet Tech Experience PREFERRED, but not mandatory.
How do I apply?
Submit your Resume via Indeed & complete assessments to be considered. Further steps will be sent through Indeed, so keep an eye on your email inbox!.
Starting Pay will depend on Experience, Interviews, & References.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $11.00 – $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
We ask all unvaccinated individuals to wear a mask while inside the building. Masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals.
- What is your expected/desired pay?
- In a few sentences, please explain what you can offer South Bosque Veterinry Clinic.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Vet Tech: 1 year (Preferred)
- Vet Clinic: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply