New Avenues to Independence, a leading service provider for Individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities has a great opportunity for the right candidate!
New Avenues is seeking an Experienced and Energetic Talent Acquisition Manager to manage the full recruiting lifecycle. The Talent Acquisition Manager serves as the primary point of contact for hiring managers and candidates on open positions. Additionally, you will contribute to the evolution of our recruitment model through ongoing project work and process improvements that advance our team vision.**
*What We Offer: *
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Training
- Career Growth
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement (agency matches 1/2% up to 3%)
- Government Student Loan Forgiveness
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A passion for candidate experience
- At least 2 years’ human resources experience with an emphasis in recruitment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport with staff at all levels.
- Must have a flexible schedule during the work week, and able to perform duties throughout Cuyahoga, Lake and Ashtabula counties as needed.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills and ability to influence; interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to work on multiple projects in a deadline-oriented environment with a keen orientation for details. Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate as appropriate. Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Strong technological skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office and applicant tracking and HR information systems, specifically ATS systems- Experience with JobVite a plus.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations and ability to keep abreast of changes in legislation.
Location: 17603 Euclid Ave
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Must pass criminal background check and drug screen.
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Recruiting: 2 years (Required)
- Applicant Tracking System: 2 years (Required)
- OH Drivers license with four points or less (Required)
- One location
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply