Orchard Software Corporation is a leader in the laboratory information system industry and offers a variety of laboratory system solutions, including a SaaS model. Orchard serves more than 2,000 laboratories across the country, helping them improve efficiency, reduce errors, and enhance integration. Orchard’s products are installed in physician groups and clinics, hospitals, independent reference labs, student health centers, veterinary labs, public health organizations, universities, and retail facilities.
Orchard has a rich history of innovation, of developing and supporting industry-leading products, and as a top workplace that values its employees. We celebrate our wins (large and small), aren’t afraid to try new things, and always welcome the next challenge. We value learning and continuous improvement, and our culture is one of caring for each other and our clients. We value diversity, and unequivocally support all people in the Orchard family and in the communities we serve, regardless of race or background.
Interested in joining the Orchard team to support industry-leading products?
For more information regarding Orchard Software Corporation, visit www.orchardsoft.com.
The System Administration Analyst is responsible for assisting with the laboratory workflow and support needs of systems for the duration of the client’s System Administration agreement. This job includes the potential for 20% after-hours service duties.
- Assist the client with validating the system prior to Go-Live.
- Assist with interactive setup and troubleshooting in existing system during implementation phase for additional systems or move to cloud environment.
- Obtain a list of issues from the field staff to become familiar with prior to Go-Live.
- Conduct kickoff call with all appropriate client and Orchard stakeholders to transition the client to the System Administration team.
- Gather all remaining issues from the client, project manager, and field implementation analysts if client is a new install.
- Gather list from client and/or account executive of current client needs or wants with System Administration agreement.
- Review open technical support tickets and prepare to transfer to System Administration to work to resolution.
- Work and document he open items list via recurring weekly conference calls.
- Look for optimization and best practice opportunities to maintain client’s system.
- Review tickets on the client’s System Administration JIRA dashboard daily to maintain awareness of any issues entered by the client through technical support.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with Orchard products.
- The role requires sufficient product knowledge to support Orchard Outreach, Orchard Point-of-Care, Orchard Enterprise Lab and Orchard Harvest systems.
- Basic understanding of laboratory workflow and testing.
- Demonstrates excellent communication and documentation customer service skills (oral and written).
- Demonstrates ability to complete assigned projects on schedule.
- Competency in HL7, Orchard Outreach and Orchard Harvest installation and troubleshooting.
- Basic understanding in creating and updating SQL queries, Tomcat, SQL, 4D database utilities and procedures.
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
- Typical office environment: able to sit and do computer work up to 80% of the time, must be able to move in and out of laboratory environments.
- Domestic travel may be required up to 15 weeks per year, to encompass all phases of projects, including aftermarket support.
Orchard Software is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, marital status, familial status, public assistance status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click Here To Apply