Position Open – Social Worker
We’re looking for a part-time or full-time Social Worker to be a vital member of our interdisciplinary team based in Evergreen, Colorado (located in the foothills only 20 miles from downtown Denver).
This position will:
- Provide comprehensive emotional support services for our patients and their caregivers dealing with issues of illness and loss. While this position will primarily work as part of our clinical care team, there are also opportunities within the support services team for facilitating group counseling and community education programs.
- Provide supportive counseling for those we serve who live with serious illness(es), disabilities, or are encountering their end of life.
- Work with patients and caregivers to develop care plans, advanced directives, and to access community resources.
- Be based out of our offices in Evergreen.
- Travel to homes throughout the foothills of Clear Creek, Gilpin, Jefferson, and Park counties.
- Have flexible hours with access to a full benefits package once fully trained and maintaining a case load of 48 RVUs per pay period (every two weeks).
- Have an occasional on-call requirement.
- Have a salary range of $22.30 – $ 29.97/hour.
You must (required):
- Have a Master of Social Work (MSW) or equivalent experience.
- Be able to demonstrate your ability for supportive counseling and clinical case management.
- Be an independent team member with strong communication skills.
- Have a valid driver license, good driving record, proof of insurance, and reliable vehicle.
- Have proof of legal right to work in the United States.
Ideally, you will (preferred):
- Be a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW).
- Have experience in healthcare, aging, disability, caregiving, end-of-life planning, critical conversations, crisis counseling, and/or grief.
Mount Evans Home Health Care & Hospice is located in Colorado’s beautiful foothills just outside Denver and serves the mountain communities in Clear Creek, Gilpin, Jefferson, and Park counties. Our award-winning agency is the number one choice for Hospice, Home Health Care, and Palliative Care in our four-county service area. Our agency’s culture is welcoming, collaborative, and supportive. Come be a part of our compassionate and experienced care team!
Mount Evans Home Health Care & Hospice is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We offer competitive hourly rates commensurate with relevant experience. For part-time employees with a case load under 48 RVUs per pay period (every two weeks), we offer paid sick leave and access to voluntary 401(k) participation. For part-time employees who maintain a minimum case load of at least 48 RVUs per pay period (every two weeks) and for full-time employees, we offer a full benefits package including: health insurance coverage, life insurance, and paid time off as well as access to voluntary 401(k) and Flexible Spending Account participation, employee-paid dental and vision coverage, and more.
If you’re interested in this position, fill out our online employment application and upload your cover letter and resume.
Online Employment Application
Or email your PDF cover letter and resume along with our Application for Employment to [email protected] and put “Social Worker search” in your subject line. Help us reduce our paper waste—there’s no need to send a hard copy.
This position is open until filled.
Click Here To Apply