JOIN OUR TEAM! HERE ARE A FEW OF THE REASONS YOU WILL LOVE IT HERE
Generous Time Off
- 2 weeks of paid vacation (accrued per pay period)
- 6 scheduled paid holidays
- 3 floating paid holidays (pro-rated based on hire date)
- 40 hours of paid personal time (pro-rated based on hire date)
- Additional time off benefits paid and/or unpaid may be available under applicable state regulations
100% Company paid coverage for
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Health Advocacy
- Employee Assistance Program
Health Care Coverage
- Coverage for medical, dental and vision starts the 1st of the month after 30 days
- Generous Company contribution to Health Savings Account for enrollees in HSA qualified medical plan
Annual Merit Review Process
401K with a competitive company match percentage
Tuition Reimbursement Program
Employee Referral Program
The Senior Client Services Specialist is responsible for Implementing specifications for large-scale conversions based on client determined criteria, generating high quality and accurate output for client review and approval.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze conversion data, provide solutions for implementing program data efficiently and accurately.
- Create implementation timelines for client and company use.
- Distribute timeline to internal customers and external clients for approval and use throughout conversion.
- Coordinate company resources required for conversion.
- Facilitate effective information exchange between client and internal customers.
- Conduct thorough needs analysis for assigned conversions or projects and seek support from customers based on needs.
- Serve as project manager for efficiency improvements for Client Services as directed by Client Services Manager.
- Communicate conversion / project status to department head via written and verbal reports.
- Act as an empowered liaison between CPI Card Group external clients and CPI Card Group internal customers providing exceptional service to all clients.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Strong analytical problem solving skills, identifying and resolving unique problems.
- Relatable to multiple individual processes to the overall project.
- Attention to detail in the individual processes is important to overall project.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy, including MS Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Outstanding administrative proficiency and customer service skills.
- Ability to handle pressure of multiple deadlines while maintaining composure and professionalism.
- High school diploma or GED, Bachelor’s preferred, previous commercial / retail banking experience is preferred. Related experience may be a substitute for education.
CPI Card Group® is a payment technology company and leading provider of credit, debit and prepaid solutions delivered physically, digitally and on-demand. CPI helps our customers foster connections and build their brands through innovative and reliable solutions, including financial payment cards, personalization and fulfillment, and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) instant issuance. CPI has more than 20 years of experience in the payments market and is a trusted partner to financial institutions and payments services providers. Serving customers from locations throughout the United States, CPI has a large network of high security facilities, each of which is certified by one or more of the payment brands: Visa, Mastercard®, American Express and Discover®. Learn more at www.cpicardgroup.com.
The health and safety of our employees continues to be a top priority at CPI Card Group as we face the challenges associated with the COVID-19 pandemic. Across our production and fulfillment facilities we have implemented procedures such as enhanced cleaning, daily temperature checks, social distancing measures, and required face masks for all individuals onsite in our facilities. We also continue to monitor federal, state and local health and safety guidelines and requirements to adjust our procedures as necessary. These are just a few examples of our commitment to the safety and health of our workplaces.
Competitive pay rates and an inclusive, empowering and rewarding culture.
Solid benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, FSA, HSA, Vacation and Holiday Pay, Tuition Reimbursement and 401K with a competitive company match percentage.
CPI is an EEO Employer. A complete background including drug screen is contingent upon hire
Click Here To Apply