Monteith Construction Project Manager
As a commercial construction company in the Carolinas, our Purpose is to build exceptional buildings in a way that thrills our partners. We fully believe we cannot deliver exceptional projects without exceptional people. Whether building schools, hospitals, health centers, offices, or airports, we know that what we build in our community matters.
What You’ll Do at Monteith Construction
As a Project Manager you will plan, direct, and coordinate the development of multiple construction projects and oversee their organization, scheduling and implementation. Daily communication with Project Superintendents is required in order to complete all work on schedule, within budget and to the highest quality standards. A Project Manager also serves as Monteith Construction’s representative on the project Owner-Architect-Builder team and will be expected to build and maintain long-lasting relationships with all members of the construction project team.
Experience You Should Have:
- Minimum 3-5 years construction project management experience
- Relevant experience or a degree in Engineering, Construction Management or related field
- Excellent communication skills; both written and oral
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and motivate teams of people
- Strong understanding of the construction process
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office suite
- Project management software experience strongly preferred; Procore, Newforma, etc.
- Ability to read and understand construction schedules. Primavera P6 experience preferred.
- LEED AP or LEED training is encouraged
- Ability to work non-traditional hours when needed
- Ability to travel (NC / SC)
Required to Thrill at Monteith
- No Brilliant Jerks– At Monteith, we want collaborators and teammates. We can do more together than we can alone.
- WE before me – Construction is a team sport. No one can build a building by themselves and the small and everyday ways you contribute to your team matter.
- We trust your good judgment.– This is not a company where we like to micromanage.
- Passion + Perseverance = Grit – Our job is to solve problems and deliver exceptional results to our trade partners, clients, and each other. This takes Grit.
What We Offer You
- Incredible Coworkers and Company Culture
- Competitive salary with unlimited growth opportunities
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage starting on Day 1
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Voluntary benefits including short term disability, FSA, HSA
Diverse companies are better companies.
Monteith Construction understands that equity, inclusion, and diversity drive innovation. We want to make sure that anyone from any place feels that they can do their best work at our company. All forms of diversity are valued and valuable at Monteith Construction.
Click Here To Apply