Product Manager – Mobile App
The Product Manager – Mobile App is responsible for driving ios and Android customer-facing and back-end projects on JCPenney’s Mobile App. The Product Manager supports in-depth business reviews, presents to management, and supports initiatives with the merchandising, marketing, and technology teams. The Product Manager must be able to work at the strategic level to drive ideas for growth, and at the tactical level analyzing data and solving problems. The Product Manager monitors and drives the business on all aspects of demand, customer experience, and conversion.
- Evangelize product vision and strategy to global product, engineering and business partners, including senior leadership
- Continually monitor competition, industry developments and customer feedback to deliver site features that provide JCPenney customers with an exceptional shopping experience
- Collaborate with engineering, design, analytics, and business teams to launch new features.
- Product functionality prioritization and backlog grooming
- Define Epics and User Stories for delivery and test case traceability
- Conduct requirement gathering sessions, and effectively elicit and prioritize requirements
- Ensure business needs are captured in a clear, concise, and unambiguous way, ensuring both functional and non-functional requirements are documented
- Facilitate change management activities by performing impact analysis of changes and supporting launch activities, including documentation and training
- Responsible for operational readiness tasks and performs product demos to stakeholders
- Work closely with developers and end users to ensure technical compatibility and business process uniformity of current and future state systems
- Identify and assess value of technology licensing with new vendors to deliver on innovative customer experience features
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- 4-7+ year’s experience in digital product management
- Retail ecommerce experience preferred
- Experience in managing product capability for ecommerce and omni-channel initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects across groups, including UX design, development, QA, Operations and business stakeholders
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, cross-collaboration and team skills
- Knowledge of ecommerce business KPIs and technologies
- Strong experience in requirements gathering, writing functional specifications, and user stories in an enterprise environment
- Proven analytical capability and the ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment!
- Experience with Agile Development Methodologies such as SCRUM
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
What you get:
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.
JCPenney proudly serves customers at more than 650 stores across the United States and Puerto Rico, and at the Company’s flagship store, jcp.com. JCPenney is one of the nation’s largest retailers of apparel, home, jewelry, and beauty merchandise with a growing portfolio of private and national brands. Guided by the Golden Rule, JCPenney employs more than 60,000 associates worldwide and has served customers for over 119 years, playing a vital role in the communities it serves. For additional information, please visit jcp.com and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Click Here To Apply