Patient Relationship Coordinator – Anthem, Arizona 85086
We are looking for an outgoing Patient Relationship Coordinator to join our fast-growing team. Our Patient Relationship Coordinator is a key positive influencer that guides patients to commit to and follow through with the care plan that our providers prescribe for them.
We need someone who has a natural ability to influence others, build meaningful relationships with our patients, help them understand the value and the importance of completing the care plan our providers have prescribed, and persist with keeping patients coming back for their treatments.
The best part: Experience in the medical field is not required! If you are a quick study and eager to learn…we want to hear from you.
As a Patient Care Coordinator, you help patients understand and commit to their prescribed care. You will provide financial counseling to patients and their families. You help clarify treatment plan options, explain insurance coverage, and guide patients through the process of making a choice. We are looking for confident and compassionate individuals for our patients.
As the Patient Relationship Coordinator, you will be responsible for the following:
- Greet and welcome patients, obtain their current medical history
- Confidently answer questions regarding health insurance (In/out of network) including deductibles, co-insurance, and out of pocket maximums.
- Personalize care plan to patient schedule and financial circumstances, have the ability to sell and close them on care packages
- Master our EMR System eClinicalWorks
- Schedule patient visits/treatments
- Ensure organization, completeness, and accuracy of patient records and 3Xs a week list (updating eClinicalWorks records with insurance info, treatment plan, update ledger)
To succeed in the role of Patient Relationship Coordinator, you must:
- Be comfortable with having financial discussions with patients (i.e copays, insurance, etc)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong ability to work with patients throughout their care plan
- Maintain a positive attitude, patience, and empathy in interactions with everyone (patients, coworkers)
- Able to multi-task effectively and drive results
- Able to simplify complex information and explain concepts in plain language (for patients)
- Be competent in using Windows applications
More than just pay, as a member of our team, you will have access to our comprehensive package of benefits that includes:
- Goals will be outlined with clear expectations and how you can achieve bonuses
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life, AD&D, and short-term disability coverage
- 401K retirement program
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee-only perks and discounts
We review applications on a first-come, first-served basis. If you want to make a difference, if you want to be part of a team of like-minded people who work together to grow, develop, and change lives, then click the button on this page to apply to this position now.
Arizona Pain Relief is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Click Here To Apply