.NET Developer – Programmer/Analyst
Job Profile Summary
Change Healthcare, an innovative company which provides industry-leading software and services solutions to both hospital based and independent providers, is hiring high-energy driven professionals to contribute to our success. Technology Enabled Services is an innovative business unit that optimizes revenue cycle efficiency to improve reimbursement. This fast-moving group works to, integrate claims management, automate workflows, prevents denials, and help our customers accelerate cash flow. This Developer role is in the fast-paced TES Enterprise Services group which creates value for healthcare constituents by creating innovative web-based products and services for internal and external customers. The successful candidate will be a vital contributor to our team strategy & growth plans.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Feature development on web-based applications/services/APIs using cloud-based Microsoft Technologies
- Work in a cross-functional team of developers, quality analysts, and product owners to create solutions in support of key enterprise initiatives.
- Provide guidance on design, architecture, UI, and other application standards
- Acquire a deep understanding of application features and workflows
- Cross-training team members
- Release implementation & T2/T3 support
- Collaborate, innovate, and drive results for the team
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- 3+ years of experience in software development using the .NET Framework with C#.
- Experience with SQL Server/MongoDB
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience working in a SAFe or agile team.
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- .NET Core
- Experience build APIs and micro-services
- UI/UX centric design patterns
- Knowledge of Automated Functional and Unit Testing
- Experience with Azure/AWS
- Experience building cloud native applications/services
- Azure DevOps
- Healthcare technology experience (revenue cycle management)
- SAFe Certification
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
General office duties and remote working environment. Home Office Required.
How much should I expect to travel?
Minimal. Less than 10% travel involved.
Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Some of our positions require employees to be onsite at a Change Healthcare facility or a Client site, including Medical Facilities. Depending on the site’s health and safety guidelines, you may be required to have medical screenings or vaccinations to meet site requirements, which may include Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing. Further details and requirements will be confirmed during the interview process.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] with “Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation” as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Click Here To Apply