Are you our next HEALTHCARE Hero?
We have an awesome job opportunity for you to join with ShareSTAFF HealthCARE.
This opportunity is Full-Time contract position with scheduling flexibility. Must be able to work any shift if needed.
Apply immediately because we are ready for YOU. Look forward to hearing from you and personally welcoming you to our amazing team!
LPN Job Description:
- Under direction of a Registered Nurse or other eligible licensed practitioner (see special note), provides nursing care for ill, injured, or disabled persons performs related work as assigned.
- Perform patient care in a clinic or hospital setting in a correctional institution.
- Administer medications, transcribe and carry out doctor’s orders, assess patients utilizing protocols, triage, respond to emergencies.
- Assist in moving inmate patients.
- Assists with inventory and ordering of supplies and medications.
- Observes, evaluates, and charts patient’s behaviors, symptoms, reactions to medications, diet, the environment and patient needs. Responds to patient’s calls and/or requests.
- Prepares and administers therapies and/or treatments such as rehabilitation activities, dressing wounds, or other skin or breathing treatments. Documents care activities in patient’s medical record. May collect lab specimens.
- Administers medications, charts time given and amounts on patient records; is aware of potential and actual adverse medication reactions and responds appropriately when such occur.
- Assists or collaborates with Registered Nurses, unit manager, or team leader in developing nursing care plans; assists in implementing care plans. Participates in interdisciplinary team meetings to provide input into patient care planning. Interprets care and treatment plans and approaches to other personnel.
- Reviews charting, evaluates and reports patient care to proper persons; keeps necessary records.
- May prepare patients for examinations, tests, or physician visits.
- Monitors direct care staff; assists in training and educating direct care staff.
- May act as assistant to charge nurse when necessary.
If interested please schedule an interview using the following link:
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $27.00 – $30.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Wound Care
- Long term care
- Rehabilitation center
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Overtime pay
Masking when required and proper sanitation
- BLS Certification (Required)
- LPN (Required)
- Night Shift (Required)
- Overnight Shift (Required)
- Day Shift (Required)
- Multiple locations
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Click Here To Apply