World Class Assisted Living Memory Care Community is presently seeking a Full-Time Housekeeper / Housekeeping Aide to join our team in St. Charles, IL!
At Silverado, we give LIFE to those affected by Alzheimer’s and other memory impairing diseases. We are committed to providing a homelike environment, where the residents and their families can enjoy the maximum level of independence, while achieving the highest quality of life, with the safety, dignity, and respect they deserve.
PROTECTING YOU, PROTECTING OTHERS: We believe our residents, patients and associates deserve to thrive in an environment protected from COVID-19. At Silverado, vaccines are offered and required for all associates.
**$500 sign-on bonus!** Must be available to work weekends.
- Sign on bonus paid out as follows: the first half after 3 months of employment, and the remaining 50% after 6 months of employment
- Responsible for the housekeeping functions of the Community served.
- High School diploma preferred.
No prior experience necessary. Assisted living or hospitality experience a plus.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Must be comfortable working in an environment with pets and assisting in the care of community pets, including, but not limited to, dogs, cats, and birds.
- Willing to demonstrate passion and ability to work with people with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementia-related disease.
At Silverado, we sincerely appreciate our Associates! Silverado is certified as a Great Place to Work and is on the Top 50 Best Workplaces for Aging Services list. Silverado offers competitive pay and great benefits for full-time associates including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with an employer match, vacation, and sick time as well as great opportunities for growth. Learn more about our Silverado Benefits: http://www.silveradobenefits.com
Click Here To Apply