THE SNAKE RIVER LODGE AND SPA IS CURRENTLY SEARCHING FOR A HOTEL GENERAL MANAGER.
You must be willing to relocate to Jackson Hole, WY.
This is a four diamond, premier Hotel with full-service amenities! Situated in the amazing location of Jackson Hole with panoramic views of the mountains.
- Manages the day to day hotel operations in keeping with all corporate standards.
- Maximizes profitability as well as guest and team member satisfaction.
- Communicates with the corporate office.
- Ensures the development and execution of strategic sales and marketing initiatives. Approves hotel department budgets, defining and directing changes, as required.
- Facilitates the preparation of hotel budgets and forecasts for corporate submission and approvals.
- Directs hotel actions required in maximizing profitability, increasing service levels and improving team member satisfaction.
- Participates in efforts to secure business, as needed.
- Leads management staff to ensure overall profit, service and team member satisfaction goals are met or exceeded.
- Speaks with and responds to guests regarding service challenges.
- Facilitates hotel meetings. (i.e. Staff Meeting, Management Meetings, etc.)
- Hire, supervises, coaches, disciplines and conducts performance evaluations for management personnel.
- Develops the skills and abilities of direct reports.
- Extensive knowledge of hotel operations. Excellent oral and written skills sufficient to produce communications and presentations that properly reflect the company image.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, meet and work effectively under time and resource constraints.
- Ability to effectively lead a team of professionals.
About the Snake River Lodge and Spa
The hotel is situated at the base of Jackson Hole Mountain in the heart of Teton Village, just 300 feet from the world-famous Jackson Hole Mountain Aerial Tram and one mile to Grant Teton Nation Park. The Snake River Lodge and Spa has guest accommodations to fit everyone’s lodging needs. Guests can select from 125 beautifully appointed traditional hotel guestrooms and suites and 30 two-three-and four-bedroom residences will full kitchens ranging from 1,400 to 4,500 square feet.
Guests can feast on tantalizing western cuisine at the award-winning restaurant and bar. Revitalize at the 17,000 square foot full-service Spa. Relax in the hotel’s indoor and outdoor pool and hot tubs with rock caves, cascading waterfalls. In addition, the hotel also features 6,000 square feet of flexible meeting and event space.
About Newport Hotel Group
At Newport Hotel Group, we strive to exceed industry standards with our vision, innovation, and integrity. From our hotel guests to employees to our investors, we deliver outstanding value. By providing a superior service experience, we aim to make every guest at our hotels a repeat customer.
We develop the potential of our employees by encouraging them to be entrepreneurial and innovative, and it is a company priority to promote from within. We seek to create a working environment that is challenging, rewarding, and inspires personal and professional growth.
Benefits include but are not limited to;
- Discounted seasonal ski passes for purchase
- Free shared ski passes for use at the three local mountains
- Free bus pass
- Free employee meal
- Paid time off
- Competitive salary with opportunity for pay increases after 90 days and 1 year of employment
- And so much more!!
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
- Are you willing and able to commute and/or relocate to Jackson Hole, WY?
- Hotel management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Click Here To Apply