Our Guest Service Representatives serve as our main point of contact for all guest requests. This person is responsible for greeting and assisting our guests. Some things that will be expected are verifying reservation information, financial transactions, and providing excellent guest satisfaction and customer service. If you have the heart to serve and a contagious smile, we want you!
Why Should You Apply?
We offer a competitive benefit package to all full-time associates that includes:
- Medical, Vision and Dental insurance
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Paid time off to be used for vacation, holidays and sick time
- Hotel discounts and more!
Part-time associates also receive the paid time off benefit to be used for vacation, holidays and sick time and hotel discounts
Who Are You?
- You are a guest focused, friendly and outgoing team player
- You are a highly dependable and organized individual with the ability to multi-task
- You are professional and like to have fun at work
- You can communicate verbally and in writing
- You have the spirit to serve
- You are motivated and able to work independently
What Essential Skills Do You Have?
- Reliable, self-motivated and responsible time management
- Available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends, holidays, days and nights
- Ability to work with cleaning chemicals and maintain sanitary conditions
- Strong skills in oral and written communication and computer knowledge
- Cash handling skills
This job description does not contain a comprehensive list of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the associate. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Terratron, Inc. is committed to compliance with the American Disabilities Act. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process or have a question regarding an essential job function, please let us know.
We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, or any other protected status. Our company is an equal opportunity employer.
Terratron, Inc. has Marriott and Wyndham brands and are proud to offer a service culture where the needs of our associates and guests come first. Our locations are in the cities of Bloomington and Mankato both located in Minnesota.
Click Here To Apply