Customer Care Supervisor
Provides customer service to manage inquiries concerning merchandise, system support, or sales orders, and problems via telephone. Handles escalated calls from customers as well as provides in-call assistance needed from associates in the center. Takes sales orders and suggests additional products and/or services.
- Supervise, provide coaching, and engage Customer Care Center (CCC) associates to continuously provide exceptional customer service to meet or exceed company survey goals
- Coordinate and administer programs designed to develop associates’ skills and abilities to create a Customer FIRST environment
- Support the implementation of new procedures and/or operational changes to support the CCC vision and strategy
- Track, review, & respond to customer complaints, and escalates issues in a manner that drives Customer retention and loyalty
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Experience in written customer feedback & edit orders
- High school graduate or equivalent business experience. College degree preferred
- 2-3 years of supervisory experience (retail industry and/or call center experience preferred)
- Excellent leadership, written & communication skills required
What you get:
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.
JCPenney proudly serves customers at more than 650 stores across the United States and Puerto Rico, and at the Company’s flagship store, jcp.com. JCPenney is one of the nation’s largest retailers of apparel, home, jewelry, and beauty merchandise with a growing portfolio of private and national brands. Guided by the Golden Rule, JCPenney employs more than 60,000 associates worldwide and has served customers for over 119 years, playing a vital role in the communities it serves. For additional information, please visit jcp.com and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Click Here To Apply