Great Performances is a catering and event planning company founded on a collaborative commitment to service, innovation, and quality.
Our Culinary Department in Greenwich, Connecticut and New York City is seeking Culinary Attendants.
Candidates must have a friendly and enthusiastic personality and demeanor to interact with our clients and co-workers.
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Receive food delivery, check quantities, and distribute to appropriate locations accordingly and using safety temperature
- Prepare hot breakfast and make sure temperature logs are being
- Using culinary skill set to assess the menu and properly reheat food utilizing the appropriate equipment on
- Trains, monitors, and reinforces food safety procedures
- Manage food in ensuring quality of products and waste
- Maintains culinary knowledge regarding the menus and communicates properly to teammates and
- Ensures that high standards of sanitation, cleanliness and safety are maintained throughout all kitchen areas at all
- Periodically visits dining area and communicates with coworkers and guests for food related
- Must be able to lift 30
Must be able to provide valid documentation that you are legally eligible to work in the United States.
Excellent benefits include medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401K, transit, and flexible spending accounts.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $22.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Quick service restaurant
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
In accordance with EEOC guidance, we requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for employees as stated in our policy; we will engage in a cooperative dialogue with all employees who request a reasonable accommodation based upon a disability or religious belief
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Click Here To Apply