If you are a current employee who is interested in applying to this position, please navigate to the internal Careers site to apply.
Business Development Representative
Location: Work From Home-Remote
Rated as one of the Salt Lake Tribune’s Top Workplaces in 2019 and 2020, MarketStar is one of Northern Utah’s largest private employers and has offices in Ogden, Salt Lake City, and Dublin, Ireland. Our employees have helped launch, sell, and support thousands of products and services on behalf of the biggest and brightest companies in the world!
We are excited to have you apply to work with us! “You Belong” is one of the MarketStar values and we look forward to you finding belonging and purpose here with us. Another MarketStar value is “We Care” which means that we care about you, your career and your family. We look forward to the possibility of having you on our team!
MarketStar Benefits and Perks:
- Childcare Reimbursement – 50% up to $5000 annually
- Healthcare Coverage: Medical, dental, vision (First day of following month)
- 401k Match: 100% pre-tax match on the first 3%, 50% pre-tax match on the following 2%
- Paid Time Off: 4.5 weeks total PTO + 7 Paid Holidays
- Paid Family Maternity/Paternity Leave: Up to 6 weeks (eligible after 1 year of employment)
- Tuition Reimbursement: $2,000 semi-annually ($4,000 aggregated over a full calendar year)
- 0% interest Hardship Loan Program
About Business Development Representative:
MarketStar is currently hiring a Business Development Representative for our client team. If you’re an engaging, goal-oriented individual who is ready to join one of the most successful and fastest growing indirect sales programs at MarketStar, we have a great opportunity for you.
- Generate demand through joint campaigns, events, and prospecting customers to build ISV pipeline, as well as, triage of partner sourced opportunities.
- Deliver on quarterly sales targets for specified ISVs who are enabled on client platforms. Qualify and nurture these opportunities through collaboration with partners and client field reps.
- Identify customer business challenges and technical requirements, and map to the appropriate client contact and partner solution. Leverage repeatable sales plays as applicable and highlight opportunities to update industry pitches based on customer conversations.
- Perform research to provide account intelligence, identify key stakeholders, and build relationships and identify workloads in discussions with IT-decision-makers and practitioners.
- Deliver high-level business and technical messaging to prospective and existing customers.
- Establish joint accountability between ISV sales teams and client to move qualified opportunities through to closure.
- Maintain sales opportunity hygiene with timely and accurate updates in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool.
- Establish collaborative cross-functional relationships with peers, Sales, Customer Engineering, Partners, Marketing, and other key roles to drive results.
- Deliver on monthly and quarterly metrics: Pipeline Creation, Pipeline Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Solid knowledge of existing and emerging cloud computing solutions.
- Experience in inside sales, partner and/or relationship management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experienced in technology sales and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool(s)
MarketStar does not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where MarketStar does business.
Click Here To Apply