What you’ll do:
Under direct supervision, the Bank Teller accepts commercial and individual checking and savings deposits, loan payments and cashes checks within authorized limits. Promotes business for the Bank by maintaining good customer relations, and referring customers to others for new services. Complies with all regulatory policies, procedures, and processes, including Bank Secrecy Act (“BSA”) and Anti-Money Laundering (“AML”), as they relate to job duties, and participates in all required training. Responsible for reporting any customer suspected of suspicious activity immediately to the BSA Officer.
What we are looking for:
- Provides friendly, courteous customer service. Greets customers with smile, acknowledges customers immediately.
- Receives commercial and individual checking and savings deposits. Verifies cash, ensures that checks are endorsed properly. Determine that all necessary deposit documents are completed and all documents are signed as appropriate and issues receipt.
- Cashes checks and savings withdrawals, confirming that all necessary documents are properly authorized, are in proper form, and are within authorized limits.
- Verifies that items meet negotiability standards, have not been altered, and are properly endorsed.
- Places stop payments and holds; responds to requests for credit information.
- Responds to customer inquiries and assist with solving customer concerns.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One (1) or more years of related experience and/or education and training.
- Work related experience should consist of financial institution cash handling and customer service background.
- Education experience, through in-house training sessions, formal school or financial industry related curriculum, should be buisness or financial industry related.
- Strong oral and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to carry out instructions, interpret documents, understand procedures, reports and correspondence, and speak clearly to customers and employees.
- Ability to deal with routine problems involving multiple facets and variables in standardized situations.
Benefits you’ll love:
We offer all the important things you’d want — like competitive salaries, an ownership stake in the company, medical and dental insurance, time off, a great 401k matching program, tuition assistance program, an employee volunteer program, and a wellness program. In addition, you’ll have the opportunity to bolster your business knowledge, learning the ins and outs of how successful companies operate and manage their finances, giving you invaluable hands-on experience to help grow your career!
About the company:
Western Alliance Bank is a wholly owned subsidiary of Western Alliance Bancorporation. Alliance Bank of Arizona, Alliance Association Bank, Bank of Nevada, Bridge Bank, First Independent Bank, and Torrey Pines Bank are divisions of Western Alliance Bank; Member FDIC. AmeriHome Mortgage is a Western Alliance Bank company.
Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed to equal employment and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, color, religion, age, nation origin, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetic information. Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process and/or need an alternative method of applying, please email [email protected] or call 602-386-2488. When contacting us, please provide your contact information and state the nature of your accessibility issue. We will only respond to inquiries concerning requests that involve a reasonable accommodation in the application process.
© Western Alliance Bancorporation
Click Here To Apply