Completes orders by retrieving and moving materials using a forklift. Unloads incoming inventory and ensures proper placement. Provides customer service for pick-up orders.
- Determines moving requirements by obtaining work orders.
- Retrieves inventory by locating and verifying materials; stacking and securing materials on pallets; moving materials to staging area or to transportation vehicle.
- Loads transportation vehicles by stacking and securing materials.
- Utilizes bar code technology correctly to ensure accurate records.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes warehousing/shipping and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Employee must be able to lift 80+ pounds.
1-3 Years forklift experience, Travel Logistics, Reporting Skills, Scheduling, Analyzing Information , Dealing with Complexity, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Process Improvement, Safety Management, Inventory Control, Data Entry Skills
Abraham Linc provides medical, dental, vision, 401k, and paid time off. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Click Here To Apply