Do you have a passion for helping others regain their independence? Does working with a wide variety of people from different backgrounds fascinate you? Our agency is seeking a responsible, detail oriented professional with a commitment to helping others. The ideal candidate will have a background in rehabilitation services and knowledge of medical equipment. Qualified professionals will regularly evaluate clients to determine their needs and regularly maintain a clean working environment.
- Be able to answer questions about the rehabilitation process.
- Act as an assistant to therapists.
- Assist or support therapists working with disabled people.
- Assist therapists in physical therapy sessions.
- Assist therapists in occupational therapy sessions.
- Assist therapists in speech therapy sessions.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $12.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
We take COVID prevention very seriously. All PPE is given to and required of employees and patients. Masks are always required and every effort goes into preventing potential exposures.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply