A community-based hospital located in Bridgeport, WV is looking for a RN ICU to join the team asap.
- Evaluate and monitor the patient’s progress.
- Identify sudden or subtle changes in a patient’s medical condition.
- Deliver regular updates to doctors, patients, and their family members.
- Begin treatment and monitor doses.
- If necessary, respond to a medical emergency and alert the appropriate doctors.
- Care for patient needs throughout their recovery in the ICU unit.
- Complete all necessary paperwork before transferring a patient.
- Maintain patient records.
- Create and implement effective care plans.
Job Types: Full-time, Travel nursing, Contract
Pay: $100.00 – $110.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Critical & Intensive Care
- Emergency Medicine
- Acute care
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- ACLS Certification (Required)
- BLS Certification (Required)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply