About Jefferson Health – New Jersey:
We Improve Lives! Jefferson Health – New Jersey is an integrated healthcare delivery system providing a full continuum of healthcare services, ranging from acute-care hospitals to a broad spectrum of outpatient and wellness programs. We go to great lengths to bring South Jersey the very best, life-changing, life-saving care.
Our Health Care Center in Washington Twp., NJ is seeking Registered Nurses to join our growing team!
Hours of RN position: 7:00 AM – 7:30 PM
***Enjoy these perks with us at Jefferson!***
12 Hour Shifts
Work Every 3rd Weekend
- The Registered Nurse Is responsible for assessing, planning, implementing, evaluating and if necessary, delegating resident/patient care for a specified group of residents/patients.
- RN collaborates with physicians, medical professionals and other staff to ensure the quality of care.
- RN utilizes the nursing process when providing care for the adult or geriatric resident/patient to meet their individualized physical and psychosocial needs.
- The Registered Nurse involves families or guardian or outside agencies in the assessment, treatment and continuing care of the resident/patient as needed.
- Successful completion of a nursing program from an accredited school of nursing.
- Current license with the New Jersey State Board of Examiners of Nurses as a Registered Nurse.
- Current BLS Certification with the AHA.
- Interpersonal communication skills (both written and oral) required in order to educate and comfort residents/patients and their families, maintain effective contacts with a variety of healthcare personnel and maintain appropriate documentation records.
- Proficiency in developing a resident’s/patient’s plan of care, implementing effective nursing care and evaluating outcome of nursing interventions.
- Collaborates with healthcare professionals in delivery of care.
- Ability to read and communicate in the English language.
Our Excellent, Competitive Compensation, and Benefit Package includes:
- Competitive wages and opportunities for advancement
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off
Covid Vaccination is a requirement for employment at Jefferson for employees working at Jefferson’s clinical entities or at the University. If you are not currently vaccinated you will be required to receive the vaccination prior to hire date if you are offered employment, unless you request and receive an approved medical or religious exemption from Jefferson.
Jefferson Health delivers state of the art healthcare services to patients throughout the Delaware Valley and southern New Jersey. Jefferson (Philadelphia University + Thomas Jefferson University) provides more than 8,400 students from nearly 40 states and 40 countries with 21st century professional education. Combined, we have over 30,000 employees.
Jefferson Health, with 14 hospitals (seven are Magnet designated by the ANCC for nursing excellence) and 40+ outpatient and urgent care locations, offers a broad range of primary and complex, highly specialized care that touches the lives of more than four million patients annually. U.S. News & World Report has ranked Thomas Jefferson University Hospital among the nation’s best in eight specialties. Jefferson Health also includes the NCI designated Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center; it is one of only 70 such centers in the nation.
Thomas Jefferson University has ten colleges and three schools that offer more than 160 undergraduate and graduate programs. Our University is dedicated to inter-professional and transdisciplinary approaches to learning that offer a vibrant and expandable platform for professional education. Through this unique model, we are preparing our students for current and yet to be imagined careers.
As an employer, Jefferson maintains a commitment to provide equal access to employment. Jefferson values diversity and encourages applications from women, members of minority groups, LGBTQ individuals, disabled individuals, and veterans.
Click Here To Apply