Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer and Small Business Banking (CSBB) provides financial services to 21 million retail bank households and three million small business customers through approximately 4,900 retail branches, 17 customer service centers, and approximately 13,000 ATMs in 36 states and the District of Columbia. We serve and help individuals and families in many aspects of their lives, helping them buy homes, open first bank and savings accounts, buy cars to get to and from work or school, and start or grow small businesses. CSBB is focused on innovating and transforming with the customer at the center, better enabling customers to engage with us how, when, and wherever they choose. As an industry leader in many consumer and small business areas – including retail deposits, debit card transaction and purchase volume, and small business lending – our primary goal is delivering for our customers.
Small Business serves the financial needs of small business owners with annual sales of up to $5 million and includes Small Business Lending, Small Business Relationship Management, Core and Government Products, and Small Business Strategy. It also includes a Healthcare Practices group, which combines a team of experts, practice financing, and resources to help medical, dental, veterinary, and optometric practitioners acquire, build, equip, and refinance their practices.
Responsible for reviewing small or less complex business banking, commercial, and high net worth loan packages secured by commercial real estate according to business unit standards. Functions may include: extending credit to and monitoring loan portfolios investigation, analysis and review of credit of standards to determine credit worthiness; handling problem loans/workouts to determine remedies if needed; communicating underwriting decisions. Provide customer assistance as needed.
Location: Chandler, AZ; Phoenix, AZ; Charlotte, NC.
2+ years of underwriting experience
- 2+ years of commercial underwriting experience
- 2+ years of financial analysis experience
Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Residential or commercial loan experience
- 2+ years of commercial real estate experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Knowledge and understanding of loan structuring across broad spectrum of product and loan types
- Ability to receive and transmit written communications
- Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Exposure to Wells Fargo BLAST (Business Lending and Sales Tracking) system
- Exposure to Wells Fargo AFS (Automated Financial Systems)
- Ability to review personal or business financial statements and tax returns (commercial and individual)
- Customer service focus with the ability to listen to customer needs and recommend solutions
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: Min: $49,700 Mid: $69,000 Max: $88,300
AZ-Chandler: Min: $49,700 Mid: $69,000 Max: $88,300
NC-Charlotte: Min: $49,700 Mid: $69,000 Max: $88,300
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 11601 N Black Canyon Hwy – Phoenix, AZ
AZ-Chandler: 2700 S Price Rd – Chandler, AZ
NC-Charlotte: 8505 Ibm Drive – Charlotte, NC
Click Here To Apply