Reliable. Motivated. Accountable.
Do these words describe you? If so, apply to our Parts Driver position and get your career in gear today!
We are one of over 262 Lithia Motors dealerships nationwide. Come be a part of the Automotive Industry future with the Lithia Motors family, a publicly traded (NYSE:LAD) Fortune 500 Company on the fast track.
GROWTH = OPPORTUNITY
As a Parts Driver you will be responsible for delivering and picking up parts, equipment and other dealership necessities.
- Maintain a detailed delivery log, handle cash and record invoices.
- Completing all invoices, shipping documents, and payments after completing the delivery.
- Coordinate routine maintenance and cleaning of the delivery vehicle.
- Assist with processing parts inventory.
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service.
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment.
- Acceptable driving record and a valid driver’s license in your state of residence
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
High School graduate or equivalent, 18 years or older required. Acceptable driving record and a valid driver’s license in your state of residence necessary for select roles. We are a drug free workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity (regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status). We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Click Here To Apply