Job Description :
- Service Management/Oversight – perform the following functions and report performance as defined in the Deliverables section
- Act as client advocate to assist with accelerating service issue resolution by engagement of appropriate client and/or Verizon resources.
- Act as client advocate to accelerate billing/accounts payable issue resolution by engagement of appropriate client and/or Verizon resources.
- Financial Management – oversee the identification and resolution of issues negatively affecting the financial health of the Client/Verizon relationship, such as revenue trends, contractual commitments, accounts payable, etc.
- SLA Performance Management – strive to adhere to SLAs identified in the contract. Identify SLAs not being met and liaise with involved departments to ideally provide corrective action based on trends.
- Identification and corrective trends would be represented in a Service Improvement Plan.
- Develop, execute and maintain the Continual Service Improvement Plan for ongoing delivery
- Complex Service Integration – oversee complex solution assessment, deployment and management to optimize client experience with new services
- Proactively ensure First Invoice reviews occur for newly established billing IDs to confirm contract rate treatment.
- Oversee resolution of identified inconsistencies to achieve contract compliance.
- Service Improvement Initiatives – perform the following functions and report performance as defined in the Deliverables section
- Identify opportunities for service improvement and risk mitigation across the service continuum, and engage appropriate Client and Verizon resources to execute associated plans.
- Change Management – Identify and execute improvements in methods, processes and procedures used to institute service and other changes in the overall Client/Verizon relationship.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- Must have good customer speaking/relationship skills and strong knowledge of Excel, and other Microsoft systems
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- 8 hour shift
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Required)
- Order Management: 1 year (Required)
Click Here To Apply