Ardent Health Services invests in people, technology, facilities and communities, producing high-quality care and extraordinary results. Based in Nashville, Tennessee, Ardent’s subsidiaries own and operate 30 hospitals in six states with more than 26,000 employees including 1,000+ employed providers and $4.4B in annual revenue. Ardent facilities exceed national averages in Overall Hospital Quality Star Rating as ranked by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services; 89 percent of its hospitals received a three-star rating or above in comparison with 73 percent of all hospitals ranked Ardent’s corporate office has been named “Top Work Places” for Nashville based companies for 5 consecutive years including 2021.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our supply chain team as a Market Director of Supply Chain Operations based in Albuquerque, NM.
Reporting to the Regional VP of Supply Chain, the Market Director of Supply Chain Operations is accountable for all supply chain operations for Lovelace Health System (7 hospitals) in Albuquerque, NM as well as Hackensack Meridian Health Mountainside and Hackensack Meridian Health Pascack Valley hospitals in New Jersey. The Market Director of Supply Chain Operations is responsible for leading, implementing, measuring, and directing all supply chain operations within multiple facilities. Also, provide operational direction and oversight for all operational improvements and inventory management.
- Responsible for ensuring consistent operations of inventory management, transportation, and distribution.
- Lead and manage Supply Chain activities for market facilities
- Execute the infrastructure project plan for the facility. This includes the implementation of the standardization programs for all supply chain functions
- Facilitate the implementation of market-based purchasing projects at the facility
- Coordinate, manage and evaluate facility Supply Chain directors, managers, and supervisors
- Create a supportive environment for supply chain staff development and the delivery of supply chain solutions
- Raise and resolve facility-based supply chain issues and improvement opportunities
- Coordinate and drive efforts to enable supply improvement initiatives to succeed within the market
- Facilitate the standardization of products and optimize supply utilization through effective collaboration with physicians and clinicians within the market
- Manage the market implementation plan, identify and mitigate risks (leverage lessons learned, utilize proactive communication techniques), and monitor resource allocations to ensure successful execution of the plan
- Execute the Supply Chain Performance Measurement plan in the market and report these results to the Supply Chain leaders
- Execute a continuous improvement program for supply chain functions
- Ensure useful knowledge is captured and promote sharing of information
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Healthcare Administration, or Finance
- 3+ years of people management experience in an acute care hospital setting
- 5+ years of supply chain management experience
- Multi-facility experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a professional, multi-disciplinary team as a group leader, facilitator, or participant
Demonstrates initiative, dependability, and flexibility to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Sound business judgment with a strong understanding of healthcare services, operations & finance
- Strong organizational and process management skills
Click Here To Apply