Envolve Community Management Company owns and professionally manages apartment communities located in select markets throughout the southeastern United States. We are a company whose success is measured by our residents’ satisfaction in making their apartment homes and community a great place to live. A wide variety of opportunities await you at Envovle from residential apartment management, leasing, maintenance and more.
We, the Envovle team, are recruiting friendly self-motivated individuals with positive attitudes and a drive to succeed, to join our growing company.
Currently, we are searching for a Maintenance Make Ready Technician to work at Red HIlls Villas. The Make Ready Technician will perform general maintenance and repairs and apply specialized skills in areas such as HVAC, plumbing and electrical as well as assist the Maintenance Supervisor.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following but are not limited to the job specifications contained herein. Additional duties or job functions that can be performed safely may be required as deemed necessary by supervisory personnel.
- Prepare an apartment for move-in after the previous resident has vacated it.
- Responsible for the daily upkeep and cleaning of the exterior of the property.
- To report to Community Manager areas unprofessional in appearance beyond their control and make recommendations.
- Removal of trash and all items left by the previous resident.
- Repair and prepare walls, doors, wood trim, closets, and cabinets for painting.
- Repair any glass items such as windows, medicine cabinets, light globes, mirrors, etc.
- Insure proper operation of stove, vent-a-hood, garbage disposal, refrigerator, dishwasher, water heater, HVAC, washer and dryer and any other appliances.
- Repair minor problems and report major problems to management so they can be repaired prior to move-in, i.e., major HVAC repairs, large sheet rock repairs.
- Insure proper operation of all window blinds and/or curtains.
- Insure all door latches operate properly and have the proper carpet clearance.
- Install weather stripping around doors and windows where required.
- Repair bathroom floor and wall tile when required.
- Repair all leaking faucets, water pressure lines, and drain line leaks.
- Help create and maintain at all times a company direction designed to develop loyalty, team spirit and unity of all LEDIC Management personnel.
- Other duties as assigned, which employee is capable of performing.
Ideal candidate has (3) plus years of Make Ready/ Maintenance Technician experience. Must be able to move heavy equipment safely, using proper equipment. This candidate must be available for emergency maintenance calls 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Normal work hours are usually between 8am – 5pm, Mon-Fri (may vary slightly based on season) with occasional overtime required. Background Screening and Drug Test Required
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability Plans • Company Paid Life Insurance • Apartment EOE: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Click Here To Apply