These roles do sit onsite and the hours are Monday-Friday 12PM-9pm & Saturday rotation is one Saturday a month from 8:30-5:30pm,
Job Summary: This position handles incoming calls and serves as a direct point of contact for customers and health plans, to provide information in response to inquiries about orders.
Essential Key duties/responsibilities/accountabilities
- Troubleshoots equipment to resolve customer issues
- Verifies customer information to ensure prompt and accurate delivery
- Provides delivery schedule information
- Captures customer demographics to complete pending orders
- Responds to Health plan inquiries
- Records details of actions taken
- Processes refill request
- Resolves complex customer inquiries
- Investigates and tactfully resolve escalated customer calls
- Directs requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Processes orders
- Communicates and coordinate with internal departments
- Assists patients/members with language and communication barriers that may be present. This may include the use of bilingual skills, additional personnel, interpreters, or assistive technologies.
- Communicates with the client/patient by using special telephone devices for the deaf.
Non -essential duties
- Faxes request to doctor’s offices
- Discusses equipment offered with callers
- Completes supporting paperwork and data entry as required
Other duties as assigned
Click Here To Apply