Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.
Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers.
We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
The distribution associate performs manual and clerical duties related to the shipment and receipt of materials, supplies, equipment and finished products.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Receive goods, verify items against the record of shipment and inspect condition.
- Gather, verify and pack items for shipment according to specifications and the transportation method used.
- Record received and shipped items according to established procedures.
- Route materials, supplies and equipment to inspection or stock areas.
- Complete written and computerized documentation.
- Resolve inventory variances, tracking errors and a wide variety of other issues.
WHAT DRIVES SUCCESS
Having the right qualifications is only a part of what it takes to be a successful employee. At Lennox International, we believe in following a set of behaviors and competencies to achieve your full potential. In this position, it is vital that you embody these core competencies:
- Customer Focus - You have proven experience in building collaborative partnerships and delivering premium value to various internal and external customers.
- Builds Effective Teams - You successfully partner with your colleagues and customers to deliver timely results. You effectively collaborate with a diverse group of individuals to maintain a wide perspective while accomplishing a common goal
- Drives Engagement - You understand why work matters and help to create a supportive environment. You have the ability to motivate others to work toward common goals and celebrate team successes.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Requires a high school diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Requires at least 3 years related experience.
- May require forklift certification.
- Thorough knowledge of shipping and receiving procedures including handling exceptions.
- Requires basic reading, writing and numerical ability.
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record.
- Able to operate powered equipment such as forklift or hydraulic jack lift.
- Effective verbal communication skills.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Lennox, we realize that our greatest assets are our employees. This is why we are committed to providing limitless opportunities for growth and development of all our employees, largely promoting from within the organization. Our Distribution Associate position is ideal for anyone looking for a career with long term grown possibilities. Lennox offers employees a variety of flexible work options, as outlined in Lennox’s Flex Work guidelines, including the potential opportunity for remote work for select positions. This role is currently designated as 100% on-site.
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent medical plans designated to support healthy lifestyles
- Mental and financial health programs
- Outstanding 401K with company matching and 1-year bonus
- Employee stock purchase program
- Community involvement opportunities
- Robust employee assistance program
- And much, much more!
WE VALUE DIVERSITY
Here at Lennox, we believe that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Our goal is to build workplaces that reflect the communities where we live and work, support the growth and development of each team member as they strive to reach their full potential, and empower them to be their authentic selves. Lennox is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $18.26 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Warehouse distribution: 3 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Forklift Certification (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply