Envolve Client Services Group owns and professionally manages apartment communities located in select markets throughout the southeastern United States. We are a company whose success is measured by our residents’ satisfaction in making their apartment homes and community a great place to be.
Envolve Client Services Group offers a wide variety of opportunities from residential apartment management, leasing, maintenance and more. We, the Envolve Client Services Group team are recruiting friendly self-motivated individuals with positive attitudes and a drive to succeed, to join our growing company. We are currently searching for a Bilingual Community Manager to work at the Western Pellicano and Saul Kleinfeld apartments located in El Paso, TX.
The Community Manager is responsible for the overall performance of their assigned property. Duties include managing and directing the on-site staff, leading leasing and marketing activities, market analysis, resident relations and preparation/management of property budgets.
- Accountable for all aspects of the day to day operation of assigned property.
- Ensure that all physical aspects of the property are at all times fully functional and maintained.
- Frequent interaction with residents, proactively responding to their needs; focus on relationship development and resident retention.
- Achieve the highest possible net operating income through implementation of effective cost control.
- Develop yearly operating and capital budget plans.
- Monitor and enforce resident lease obligations.
- Understand and maintain strict adherence to State and Federal Fair Housing Laws.
- Communicate effectively with site staff members and ensure compliance of all personnel policies and procedures.
- Provide direction and oversight to property maintenance staff.
- Ensure that units/space conditions are in market ready condition.
- Promote and teach safe work practices and ensure all safety of site and the occupants.
- Perform regular inspections of managed property.
- Bid, negotiate and manage vendor service contracts and one-time projects.
- Train and mentor office staff in an effort to implement sales and marketing materials.
- Provide reports as required.
- Responsible for rental collection and posting as well as inputting invoices. Other tasks as assigned.
- Must have strong financial management skills and be well versed in budgeting, forecasting and cost control.
- Ability to work effectively and lead the community staff in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Solid multi-tasking skills along with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with co-workers, residents, vendors and corporate staff.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
- Willingness and ability to work weekends and holidays when the business requires.
- Must be able to travel for training and occasional business meetings.
- High School diploma or equivalent; some college strongly preferred.
MUST HAVE A VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE, NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Competitive salaries and bonuses
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Short term disability
- Long term disability
- Paid Time Off
- 11 paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Training and Development
Background Screening and Drug Test Required
Click Here To Apply