Come Join an Upbeat, Fast-Paced Team!
Urology Associates (UA) in Nashville, TN, is seeking a self-motivated, positive, friendly face to join our Care Teams as a Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) at our St. Thomas West office. Interested candidates for the CMA/LPN position should be able to multi-task with a smile.
- 1-2 years or more of medical assistant experience is preferred (but not required)
- Urology experience is preferred
- A degree or certificate in medical assisting is a requirement for this position
- Experience in urology is preferred (but not required)
Job offers are contingent upon a clear background check and drug screen.
UA also offers a fantastic Benefits Package:
- Company Paid Holidays
- Vacation and Sick Time, Plus 2 Personal Days a Year
- Medical and Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance (Company Paid!)
- Optional Short-Term Disability
- Optional Additional Life Insurance for Employee and/or Family Members
- Health Savings Account options
- Profit Sharing (Company Paid!)
- Employer Match for Retiring Savings!
If you meet the above description and want to continue your career in a market-leading healthcare office, we’d love to hear from you. Please send us your resume today. We hope to fill these positions as soon as possible. Don’t hesitate! Best of luck to you, and have a fantastic day!
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- Certified Medical Assistant (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply