Grace Loves Lace is the world leader in innovative, modern bridal with an e-commerce store and an expanding showroom network worldwide. We are seeking an experienced Bridal Retail Store Manager to work from our beautiful LA showroom. Having showrooms in Australia, the US and London allows plenty of opportunity for someone who wishes to grow with our brand.
Our Managers lead our high performing stylist team from the front by role modelling expected behaviours, styling brides daily alongside their stylist team and ensuring the operational and sales performance of the showroom is meeting and exceeding expectations.
Experience in a leadership position in a sales or service environment with a female clientele would be beneficial. You will be able to prioritise a busy work load whilst also delivering a supreme level of customer service. You will be completely customer focussed and always go the extra mile to provide that luxury experience. It is expected that you will develop and nurture a range of different relationships with our customers and also the team.
The Bridal Store Manager position involves one-on-one private appointments with brides that are pre-booked into our showroom. Our customers are our highest priority and we pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional experience to each and every one. The role will see you working hands on with our brides from our showroom and via email & phone to provide extraordinary service as they search for their dream wedding dress and accessories! You will be working with a premium brand that already has a strong presence in a very supported environment. Providing brides a unique experience is our ultimate goal and you will be highly skilled in multi – tasking to ensure that this experience is delivered by yourself and the team.
Experience and Skills required:
- 2 -3 years of previous experience in a Retail Management or Sales leadership position in a related field is required (luxury fashion or bridal will be highly regarded)
- 2 – 3 years of previous experience in sales with a strong focus on customer service
- Demonstrated experience in leading a team with the ability to train, manage performance and develop individuals to achieve their best work
- Ability to manage leave and roster management is essential to maintain showroom operational requirements
- High level of business acumen and financial decision making ability to ensure showroom is constantly well managed and performing to KPIs
- Previous experience with stock management, inventory processes and stock counts and providing accurate recording of stock items and any issues to our Inventory team
- Ability to prioritise, delegate and manage multiple tasks and projects at one time
- Proven track record in achieving excellent sales results and exceeding KPIs
- Ability to work individually and in a team to achieve targeted results
- Impeccable presentation and communication skills
- The ability to build and maintain strong relationships with our customers from the initial consultation to closing the sale
- Exceptional communication to HQ on issues and the ability to manage and resolve matters before they escalate
- Our peak times are the weekend so the successful candidate will be able to work a permanent roster including both weekend days (2 consecutive mid week days as RDOs)
- Competitive permanent full time remuneration structure with attractive individual and team incentives available
- Potential for opportunities that will take you around the world
- Work for a brand that is the market leader with plenty of growth opportunities available
- Leadership development and real pathways for high performers
- Company support 401K retirement savings plan and health, dental & vision plans available
- Generous commission and bonus plan based on monthly sales targets
- Work with a fantastic, passionate and driven team that know how to work hard and have fun doing it
- Product benefits and discounts
You must possess unrestricted US Work rights. Please send through your cover letter and current resume outlining why you would be perfect for the role.
Grace Loves Lace is an Equal Opportunity Employer and our recruitment decisions are based on merit and business needs. We do not base decisions on race, colour, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical conditions, disability, military service, pregnancy, child birth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Reasonable adjustments are available to qualified individuals, upon request.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Click Here To Apply