BEHAVIORAL* HEALTH PROVIDER (LISW, LISW-S, LPCC, LPCC-S)*
This is a full-time position (3-12 hour days per week) Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Starting Pay: $61,000.00 per year
Health Partners of Western Ohio is searching for an energetic, committed, mission-driven Behavioral Health Provider at our Tiffin Community Health Center. Our Health Centers embrace an integrated model of care that utilizes a team of clinicians to provide primary and behavioral health care. To be successful within this role, candidates must have excellent communication skills, be mission-driven, and be willing to embrace the HPWO integrated model of care that utilizes a team-based approach in serving our patient population.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Promotes effective and appropriate use of integrated health services at HPWO as part of a “Patient Centered Medical Home” (PCMH) model of care.
- Provides quality clinical consultation addressing patient psycho-social concerns in collaboration with the integrated primary care team. The Behavioral Health Provider will be capable of assessment and interventions for patients of all ages regarding psycho-social concerns that may be related to life stressors, acute and/or chronic medical/mental health conditions, motivational barriers to healthy lifestyle, and/or other identifiable behavioral health concerns, while making appropriate recommendations to medical providers and patients.
- Provides brief, health and behavior-focused assessments and interventions with active development of behavioral change planning that can improve psychosocial functioning and impact patient’s bio-medical health outcomes.
- The Behavioral Health Provider will be capable of assessing patient’s mental health related conditions utilizing DSM V, SBIRT and other relevant screening and diagnostic tools for the purposes of integrated primary care treatment planning and referrals to community based specialized mental health providers.
- Cultivates education and self-management skills to targeted populations with comorbid medical and mental health conditions, chronic medical disease, behavioral health concerns, and other health related conditions that impact biopsychosocial health and functioning.
- Utilizes a variety of intervention approaches which may include but not be limited to the following: Motivational Interviewing, Solution focused therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Mindfulness and acceptance strategies, psycho-education, and other therapeutic approaches applied within the integrated primary care behavioral health consultation model.
- Promotes smooth interface between medical and behavioral health care throughout the organization through collaborative relationship building, efficiency with patient flow and “warm hand-offs“, accessibility to medical providers, brief consultations with providers and staff, and adherence to scope of practice limitations given the population based approach.
- Facilitates referrals to specialized mental health providers and psychiatric services as needed; will provide on-site crisis assessment, triage and intervention while coordinating with community based mental health organizations, local hospitals, and public safety officials.
- Develops treatment plans appropriate for primary care behavioral health patients identifying reasonable, attainable goals and objectives. Present treatment options and working with the patient to determine applicable goals, objectives and timelines. Provide guidance to the patient to ensure treatment modes and duration of treatment is appropriate for success.
- Master’s degree in a Behavioral Health field (Psychology, Counseling, or Social Work) with two (2) years of directly related experience is required.
- Licensed in State of Ohio as an LISW or LPCC.
- Computer literacy and experience is required.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Ability to work with a culturally diverse group of people.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours as required by position.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Matching Retirement
- Paid Time Off
- Continuing Education Allowance
- Eligible to apply for National Health Service Corp Student Loan Repayment Program
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Click Here To Apply