Scrubs & Beyond is hiring a Full Time Assistant Store Manager!
What started out as a two-person staff in a small office has grown into the nation’s largest multi-channel supplier of healthcare apparel and accessories. At Scrubs & Beyond, we are committed to fashion-forward style, exceptional customer service and shopping experiences with style and professionalism.
Earn a competitive wage, Quick Pay ability and fabulous employee discount! Eligible employees also receive 401(k) with company match, comprehensive health insurance, paid vacation and personal time off. (Part time positions are also available!)
A Day in the life…
Our Assistant Managers are here to ensure our customers have an amazing shopping experience. Beyond that, you are responsible for achieving your individual sales goals and contributing to the store’s sales goals while maintaining S&B’s merchandising and housekeeping standards.
- Model excellent customer service according to S&B standards on the selling floor, in the fitting room, and at the cash wrap to ensure a great customer experience.
- Assist store manager to execute location’s sales plan and performance targets
- Demonstrate regular attendance and timeliness
- Continually train and coach staff in order to achieve company standards
- Assists store manager in completing all operational activities in compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Implement all merchandising guidelines in a timely manner
- Assist in the management of store inventory (i.e. shipment processing, ticketing merchandise, markdowns, store recovery, stock replenishment, and backroom organization)
- Manage loss prevention techniques to reduce shrinkage and reinforce Company Loss Prevention standards to store associates.
- Ensure all cash management duties are followed according to company policy and procedures including maintaining store fund and monitoring deposits
- Follow the store’s opening and closing procedures
- Ring sales on the register, receive and process cash and credit payment, issue receipts and pack merchandise for our customers
- Communicate regularly with store manager
- Open and close cash registers, performing tasks such as counting cash, processing charge slips, coupons, balancing cash drawers, and making deposits
- Successfully complete training courses
To execute the job duties of an Assistant Manager you must be able to perform each and every one of the above essential job duties. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
This is for you if…
- You’re at least 18 years of age
- You have experience in a supervisory position
- You love helping customers and thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- You have 1-3 years retail experience
- You have flexibility to work different schedules in accordance with the store needs
- You have a high school diploma or G.E.D. is essential (Associates degree preferred)
A few more important points…
By applying, you agree to our Scrubs & Beyond, LLC policies and procedures.
This job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, there may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications assigned at any given time as both the business dictates and the function of the job change.
Click Here To Apply