Located in beautiful Eastern Oregon, home of the famous Hermiston Watermelons, Thursday night Farmers Market and the Columbia River. There is plenty of activities to unwind and places to see. Hermiston offers a great small town family friendly atmosphere, and if your looking for city life Tri-Cities Washington is located just 30 minutes away.
We are looking for a Registered Nurse to care for our residents and provide excellent leadership. You will be responsible for educating staff, residents and families on fall and injury prevention along with healthy habits. The ideal candidate will be a responsible and well-trained professional able to give the best nursing care with little supervision. You will be compassionate and cool-tempered. You will be able to follow health and safety guidelines faithfully and consistently. The goal is to promote residents well-being by providing high quality nursing care.
- Monitor residents condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice.
- Observe and interpret residents symptoms and communicate them to physicians.
- Collaborate with administrator and LN to devise individualized care plans for residents.
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections etc.) and fill in residents charts.
- Adjust and administer residents medication and provide treatments according to physician’s orders.
- Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds etc.).
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies to staff or residents.
- Supervise and train LPNs, nursing assistants, and caregivers.
- Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for residents and their families.
- Expand knowledge and capabilities by attending educational workshops, conferences etc.
- Will be On-Call along with a generous On-Call rate every other week.
- Serve as part of the management team, and provide nursing leadership to LN and caregiver, and act as advisor to administrator on nursing related issues.
- Proven experience as a registered nurse.
- Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of emergency care.
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination etc.) and willingness to follow them at all times.
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Responsible and compassionate.
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Patient with excellent problem-solving skills.
- BSN, ASN, or other diploma from a nursing program.
- Valid Oregon nursing license.
We are seeking a Registered Nurse to be our Health Service Director for our Assisted Living Facility and 2 Memory Care homes that specialize in Dementia/Alzheimer’s Care. New graduates are welcome to apply. Ideal candidate will possess 1-2 years’ experience in long term care and who is responsible for planning, coordination, compliance and supervision. We offer moving expenses, PTO, dental, vision. Wage is DOE. Any questions or if you would like more information please feel free to reach out to the Facility Administrator at 541-564-9070.’
- One location
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35.00 – $45.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply