CHA Consulting, Inc. (CHA) is an innovative, full-service engineering consulting and construction management firm delivering sustainable, integrated solutions to the world’s most challenging infrastructure projects. With decades of experience, we bring inspired talent, forward-leaning technology, and essential partnerships to meet our clients’ evolving needs. We are your trusted advisors and partners committed to responsibly improving the world we live in.
CHA Consulting, Inc. is currently seeking a Property Management & Records Coordinator to join our Office Operations team in our Albany, NY office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Property Management & Records Coordinator is a resource for company-wide office operation needs, which includes but not limited to coordinating all locations with office maintenance support, handling procurement of various business products/services, and maintaining paper archives databases/storage facility.
This individual will be the liaison for the with the company’s 40+ landlords for all building maintenance, renovations, repairs, and daily work orders.
This individual provides the labor associated with various internal moves and workstation reconfigurations for all offices as well as coordinates the delivery and setup of furniture and modular workstations.
The Property Management & Records Coordinator will be the steward of all company records and archive storage databases. He/she will coordinate confidential document destruction and record purging at all storage facilities according to the company’s record retention policy He/she will also be the individual responsible for the headquarter’ s document warehouse, which includes the transportation of files to the facilities, operating equipment in the warehouse, data entry of the contents into the database, process archive retrievals, and deliver item(s) to the requestor.
This role is also responsible for supporting all aspects of the company vehicle/marine fleet maintenance at the company headquarters to meet the daily needs of the business. This includes the coordination of the repairs, new parts, and maintenance items at the most competitive cost.
EDUCATION AND LICENSURE:
- High school degree required; Associate’s degree preferred.
- Valid driver’s license required.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of 5 years related experience required; recordkeeping experience helpful
- Experience in a professional services firm preferred
- Good Microsoft Office skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Work and Excel
- Ability to perform physician activities including lift up to 25 lbs and climb a safety ladder
- Strives to provide assistance to all offices and groups throughout the company as well as find cost savings opportunities
- Proven to be solution oriented and client focused
- Outgoing and energetic individual who is a self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Ability to complete a variety of tasks in the specified timeframe
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organization and coordination skills
CHA takes pride in recruiting, developing and retaining highly talented individuals. In addition to competitive salaries, we offer a comprehensive benefits package and a variety of opportunities for our employees’ professional growth and development.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click Here To Apply