We are looking for a detail oriented person who can make a positive impression with patients in person and over the phone, greet with a smile, communicate in a courteous manner, exercise good teamwork and partner with co-workers to create an exceptional experience for patients.
Job tasks include:
- Schedule appointments, track no shows, and cancellations
- Enter patient’s demographics and insurance information.
- Coordinate patient scheduling and flow throughout the day
- Notify clinical staff of arrivals
- Copy insurance cards and photo ID’s.
- Inform patients of company’s payment policy
- Collect co-pays and balances at time of service
- Assist patients if needed
- Maintain HIPAA Compliance.
- Check out patients
Education, High School Diploma or Equivalent, experience working in professional environment a plus, not necessary will train. Preference to candidates with medical office experience.
Strong interpersonal skills, works well with others, excellent written and verbal communication skills, professionalism, strong organization, detail oriented, ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
Computer proficiency and ability to learn new software. Conflict resolution and problem solving skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 – $17.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Medical terminology: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply