- Provide direct support to IMA Clients and service teams regarding coordination of requests for certificates of insurance; rejected certificates of insurance; endorsement issues; review areas where client’s request and/or contractually required insurance requirements are not in compliance or certificates received by clients are not in compliance
- Independently processing of certificates, policies, endorsements and audits from the Commercial Lines Teams.
- Assist with special projects and reports as requested (ordering MVR’s and processing returned certificates).
- Assist with the renewal processes, as requested
- Assist in account servicing needs during the policy year including certificates, filings, etc.
- Accountable for maintaining account files in EPIC including but not limited to CSR24 client access
- Provide direct support to IMACC clients and team with moderate guidance by auditing certificates of insurance and endorsements for completeness, accuracy, and conformance to our client’s contract requirements
You Should Have::
- 2-year college degree preferred
- Intermediate skill with MS Office products preferred/required (specifically PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Strong level of comfort with learning and utilizing computer software programs ( EPIC, CSR24, MYCOI, and TrustLayer)
- Ability to work collectively as a team
- Oral and written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as strong attention to detail
This Job Description is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities comprising this position.
The IMA Financial Group, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The IMA Financial Group, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Compensation & Benefits: Being a part of IMA has its benefits. When you become part of the IMA family, you become eligible to take part in our valuable benefits and rewards package designed to benefit you, your family, and your life. Our plans are cost-effective, convenient and provide progressive ways for staying healthy, protecting loved ones, pursuing financial security and living a full and balanced life. This role is eligible for the following: Salary Range $37,000 – $42,000, Annual Performance Bonus, Stock Purchase, Medical Plans, Prescription Drugs, Dental, Vision, Family Assistance Program, FSA, HSA, Pre-Tax Parking Plan, 401(k), Life/AD&D, Accident, Critical Illness, Long Term Care, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Business Travel Accident, Identity Theft, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Sabbatical, Gift Matching, Health Club Reimbursement & Fitness Device (Fitbit), Personal and Professional Development Why Join IMA?:
We’ve built a reputation for putting our associates first
What if we told you that you could be an integral part of an entrepreneurial, expanding company, develop lasting relationships, earn competitive benefits, plus claim part ownership? It’s this unique ownership business model that makes working at IMA so appealing.
We work in teams. We sell in teams. We win and prosper as a team
We are recognized nationally as a leader in our industry.
- 2021 Denver Business Journal’s Best Places to Work
- 2020 Business Insurance Magazine Best Places to Work in Insurance
- 2020 Dallas Business Journal Best Places to Work
- 2018 Dallas Business Journal Best Places to Work
- 2016 Fortune’s Top 50 Workplaces for Parents
Click Here To Apply