Farstad Oil is hiring for a CDL Hazmat Driver in Casper, WY!
Full-time career opportunity with excellent benefits!
Low cost medical/dental/vision insurance, employer paid long term disability and life insurance!
401k with up to 5% match!
On the job and ongoing training and career growth opportunities!
Quarterly safety bonus eligibility!
A CDL Hazmat Driver is primarily responsible for the safe loading, transportation, and delivery of gasoline, diesel fuel and merchandise to the customer’s place of business. Transportation Drivers must always provide outstanding customer service and practice safety.
Drive truck to deliver gasoline, diesel fuel or merchandise daily or as required by the needs of our customers. We take great pride in the high standards that represent the Company and will require the same from our drivers. Trucks must be operated in a safe, courteous manner at all times and always abide by the law and DOT standards.
1. Conducts a pre-trip safety inspection of truck and trailer. Completes safety form if required by Company.
2. Checks oil prior to starting truck, checks fuel.
3. Fuels vehicle after use.
4. Obtain fuel from the terminal.
5. Deliver fuel to customers in a timely manner. Ensures all loads are properly dropped in the correct underground tank.
6. Sticks the tanks prior to, and after delivery of fuel.
7. Maintains outside hoses while making delivery.
8. Completes daily logs.
9. Cleans the cab of the truck daily.
10. Attend Transport Driver safety meetings.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 21+ years of age
- License to drive – valid Class A or B Commercial Driver License (CDL) with a clean driving record and hazmat and tanker endorsements (preferred)
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
- Strong customer service skills
- Flexibility – overtime as required, occasional weekends and holidays
- Ability to listen to, understand and follow directions.
- Must have ability to do basic math
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $0.53 per mile
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid orientation
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Safety equipment provided
- Uniform allowance
- Vision insurance
- Home daily
- Home time
- Year round work
- Bonus pay
- Detention pay
- Loading / unloading pay
- Performance bonus
- Quarterly bonus
- Safety bonus
Trucking Driver Type:
- Company driver
- CDL A (Required)
- Hazmat Endorsement (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Click Here To Apply