With over 20 years in the Industry, we continue to strive to be a leader in senior living and healthcare construction services alongside a strong education portfolio and a growing retail and hospitality service, working with local and national chains. If you enjoy a team atmosphere, look no further!
What You Will Be Doing
– Will be a TRAVELING Superintendent along the East Coast
– Leading and managing the on-site construction team.
– Coordinating and overseeing all work on site.
– Reviewing and becoming familiar with the schedule and budget, and ensuring adherence to these.
– Placing orders for materials, and is responsible for equipment and materials on site.
– Following the project timeline to ensure deadlines are met.
– Monitoring and ensuring on-site safety compliance, cleanliness, and orderliness.
– Daily field reports, field orders, and RFIs.
– Liaising with inspection authorities regarding approvals
What You Need for this Position
– 3+ years of experience as a Traveling Superintendent
– Strong working knowledge of Senior Living/Healthcare projects
– Strong communication skills
What’s In It for You
– Competitive Salary: $90k – $130k (DOE)
– Health Insurance (BC/BS)
– Airfare/Car/Lodging Expenses
– Per diem for meals
– Healthy PTO Package
– Growth opportunities
So, if you are a Traveling Superintendent with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Cody Cipalla
Click Here To Apply