One of the best things about spending time outdoors are the stories waiting to be told. Camping World and Gander RV & Outdoors are part of the leading outdoor retailer that operates in local communities and online to serve all our customers, no matter where they live. We are outdoor enthusiasts who provide regionally, and seasonally relevant products priced competitively to fit your family’s outdoor needs.
As the RV industry leader, Camping World is always looking for new and better ways to enhance your RV and outdoor experience. Camping World is a big place, just like the great outdoors. We make it our mission to equip you for it. We’ve got an awesome team already, but there’s always room for more!
Camping World is looking for a Retail Sales Associate to join our team. As a Retail Sales Associate you will be responsible for ensuring that every customer receives the best customer service.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Complete customer transactions using POS ( point of sale) register systems
- Provide excellent customer service
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, colleagues, and management
- Consistently promotes company programs including warranty sales and Good Sam Memberships
- Ability to establish strong product knowledge and sell to customers
- Maintain the appearance of store which may include stocking and performing general housekeeping duties
- May cross train to perform other duties
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills:
- High school education or equivalent
- Previous Retail experience preferred
- Superior customer service skills and excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Must maintain a professional demeanor and work ethic
- Ability to lift 20-50 lbs. and climb a ladder
- Ability to work flexible retail schedule including evening and weekends
Full-time associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k and more! Part-time associates are offered access to dental & vision coverage!
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, veteran or uniformed service-member status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Location: 2249 Main Avenue East, West Fargo, ND 58078
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Click Here To Apply