Mulligan Funding is a leading provider of working capital, helping businesses across the country get access to the funds they need in order to successfully compete, grow and thrive. We are an online small business lender, with a reputation for high-performance and innovation. As a family-owned business, we are extremely people, customer and team focused.
The Application Processing Team Manager works within the Credit Department and manages a team of Loan Application Processors. The Application Processing team completes the first stage of the underwriting process, which involves researching and validating information about business loan applications to determine if a business is prequalified for a loan. It is a face-paced role with a high volume of daily loan applications. The right candidate for this role will have experience managing teams in fast paced environments, and will continually drive efficiency and operational improvements throughout the pre-underwriting process.
Key functional areas of responsibility:
- Manage a team of 8 Loan Application Processors and an offshore team of data-entry specialists
- Manage and monitor KPIs and ensure all team members are hitting KPIs while maintaining high work quality.
- Ensure that staffing levels are sufficient for the teams to adhere to SLAs and hit KPI’s while maintaining high quality standards
- Provide QA reports to the offshore team on an ongoing basis to highlight recurring issues/errors in the analysts’ work to drive improvements and avoid quality degradation as the team expands
- Participate in hiring and recruiting for new application processors, and train all new hires
- Oversee several pre-underwriting queues and ensure that no bottlenecks form. The person in this role will be responsible for ensuring that none of the queues are behind at the end of each business day.
- Work with the Credit Ops Specialist with any system/technology related issues, enhancements, or feature requests.
- Update policies and procedures and ensure that any changes are communicated to all relevant parties.
- Manage hours and working shifts for both the in-office team and the offshore team to ensure appropriate staffing for 12 hours of the day.
- Bachelors’ degree from an accredited university, preferably in Business, Management, or related fields
- At least 2 years experience managing or leading a team in a high-production environment
- Experience setting and managing to KPIs
- Experience interviewing, hiring, and training employees
- Ability to make complex decisions under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational, communication, and time-management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience drafting and updating policies and/or procedures. Compliance experience is a plus.
Nice to Haves:
- 2+ years experience in commercial or mortgage lending
- Experience drafting and maintaining policies and procedures.
- Compliance experience
To apply, please ensure you send a cover letter to accompany your resume. Applications without a cover letter will not be reviewed.
- Flexible schedule with 2 days a week working-from-home
- Competitive compensation package
- Great Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
- 401K with matching contribution
- Paid Sick Time, Vacation, and Holidays
- Gym membership contribution
- Company-sponsored team activities
- Be part of a dynamic, growing team in a highly regarded organization
- Start-up culture, within an established business with 10 years of experience
- An entrepreneurial, fast-paced, highly collaborative and growing environment, with the ability to contribute meaningfully to the success of the enterprise
Applicants for employment for this position must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $66,500.00 – $83,500.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Mulligan Funding requires that all in-office employees be fully vaccinated.
- Please explain 1) What about your prior experience makes you a good fit for the role, and 2) What in particular interests you about Mulligan Funding.
- One location
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply