La Petite Academy of Kirkland is currently hiring caregivers for our Infant class. This classroom serves children from ages 6 weeks to 12 months old.
- Are caring, compassionate and love what they do!
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to achieve success for the child.
- Use state-of-the-art technology for student assessment, individualized curriculum development, and communication/coordination with families,
- Maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean, safe, and organized.
- Have countless advancement and educational opportunities through scholarships and tuition reimbursement
- Are rewarded with hugs from children and praise from parents every day!
A High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience working in group childcare or enrollment in ECE program
- Proof of negative TB test (or willingness to obtain before start)
- Willingness to obtain a first aid/CPR card
- Willingness to obtain a Food Handler’s card
La Petite Academy of Kirkland Offers Staff:
- Flexible hours, Full Time and Part Time positions available
- Quality benefits for FT and PT employees: Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life insurance, 70% discount on Childcare, 401(K) retirement, and MORE!
- Tuition reimbursement for Early Childhood Education Courses
Click Here To Apply