Come join our dynamic team at the beautiful Fairfield Inn & Suites!
Great starting pay
15 PTO Days per year!
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Housekeeping Room Attendant
The Housekeeping Room Attendant is responsible for maintaining clean and attractive guestrooms while providing attentive, courteous and efficient service to all guests.
Education & Experience:
High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- Physical Requirements:
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Medium work – Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 20 pounds of force frequently and/or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
- Must work well in stressful, high-pressure situations.
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be able to work with and understand basic arithmetic functions.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding and clarifying the concerns and issues raised by coworkers and guests.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, service-oriented manner.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Everwood Hospitality Service standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing the proper uniform and nametag when working.
- Always comply with Everwood Hospitality Service standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Always maintain a warm and friendly demeanor.
- Employees must always be attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Thoroughly clean guestrooms according to standards.
- Complete all pre-cleaning duties, including but not limited to, guest supplies, cleaning supplies, and linen for housekeeping cart set-up.
- Remove all trash and dirty linen from guestrooms and hallways.
- Keep all hallways, public areas and closets clean, neat, and vacuumed (if applicable),
- Restock housekeeping cleaning cart for next day’s use.
- Replenish chemical bottles
- Clean room with the door closed according to standards, unless requested to do otherwise by the guest.
- Report all missing items from room (i.e., irons/boards, hair dryers, etc.) to Housekeeping Supervisor/Manager
- Practice safe work habits to ensure safety to guests, fellow employees, and self.
- Handle items for “Lost and Found” according to the hotel standards.
- Report any maintenance issues immediately to Housekeeping Supervisor/Manager.
- At the end of the shift, turn in all keys and assignment sheets to the Housekeeping Office.
- Attend meetings/training as required by management.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
Click Here To Apply