The GIS Analyst will be responsible for Run/Lead Projects with GISPro software and ArcPy Scripting to develop solutions for acquired geo-data from different source to ArcGIS Pro. Perform quality control/assurance checks on spatial data and feature data for delivery to company and clients, recognizing opportunities for process improvement, recommending changes to existing workflows, and communicating needs to software developers.
- Collates, processes, and presents data on, and able to run/lead, projects of low to medium complexity.
- Processing of relevant data (including error analyses and corrections). Performs administrative duties that include being responsible for maintaining accurate and complete survey logs.
- May perform quality control/assurance checks on collected data and feature data for delivery to clients, recognizing opportunities for process improvement, recommending changes to existing workflows, and communicating needs to software developers.
- Has expertise in discipline applicable data processing/GIS software and keeps up to date on latest revisions.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without restrictions.
- Possess current driver’s license with acceptable motor vehicle record.
- Possess or be able to obtain valid passport.
- Have 2 years or more of relevant industry experience in GIS using ESRI (ArcGISPro) software and scripting using ArcPy (Python Base) is required
- Possess a Bachelors in Science, GIS, Geomatics or related studies. Or experience in a GIS role.
Our Contribution to You (Growth Opportunity)
At Fugro, we focus on helping our employees at every level of their career identify and use their strengths to contribute their best every day. From entry-level team members to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to grow knowledge and experiences. We support our employees by offering opportunities to sharpen their skills through on the job learning experiences to formal internal and external development programs.
At Fugro, we value people and offer a broad range of benefits which include, but are not limited to:
- A choice of Medical, Dental and Vision Plans.
- Basic Group Life and AD&D Insurance.
- Short-term and Long-term Disability.
- A broad range of voluntary benefits.
- An employer matched, 100% vested 401(k) Plan.
How to apply?
If you are interested in this role we look forward to discussing this opportunity with you. Please click on our ‘apply’ button and upload your resume and cover letter.
Disclaimer for recruitment agencies:
Fugro does not accept any unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies. Acquisition to Fugro Recruitment or any Fugro employee is not appreciated .
Fugro USA posting Disclaimer
Fugro is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
EEO is the law poster
EEO is the law supplement poster
Click Here To Apply