Company: Belle Pomme
Job Title: Food & Beverage Manager
Location: 408 SW 12th Ave in Portland
Rate of Pay: Competitive
Who We Are:
Belle Pomme is a plant-based, allergy-friendly café in Portland’s West End district. In French, Belle Pomme means ‘beautiful apple’. Our café reflects a European flair combined with Portland’s friendly and unassuming attitude. We serve smoothies, acai bowls, fresh juices, paninis, salads, coffee, and pastries to locals and tourists alike. Learn more about us at thebellepomme.com
We are open 7 days a week, from 8:30pm-4:30pm and seek a F+B Manager to lead our operations and team!
Belle Pomme is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are dedicated to creating an inclusive atmosphere for all employees.
Our Many Perks!
· Working on a friendly and dedicated team
· Medical & Vision Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Retirement Savings
· Employee Discounts
· Paid Time Off
Who You Are: . We are looking for an experienced food and beverage leader who loves the noble craft of serving others. You are self-motivated and organized with strong interpersonal communication skills that easily inspires team members. You also have:
· 4+ years F+B experience
· 1+ year management experience
· Ability to schedule, forecast, and budget
· Experience in ordering and inventory management
· Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize
· Ability to lead, coach, and counsel a team
· Willingness to obtain food handler’s and OLCC permits
· Ability to regularly stand, bend; occasionally lift 30-40 lbs.
· Beer & wine knowledge a plus
What You’ll Do: The F&B Manager will ensure the efficient and profitable operations of the Belle Pomme Café while maintaining our reputation and commitment to memorable customer service. You will coordinate a variety of activities for other related projects such as offsite kiosk sales. The F&B Manager is responsible for business performance as well as maintaining high standards of food quality, service, health and safety standards. This leadership position consists of strategic planning, organizing each shift, and some HR functions in leading a team.
Day-to-day responsibilities may include:
- Oversee all aspects of the daily operation of Belle Pomme outlets
- Hire, train, coach, mentor, review, and supervise personnel
- Remain visible in the café and work shifts as needed
- Effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all levels of employees and customers in an attentive, friendly, courteous, and service-oriented manner
- Monitor quality of service in all Belle Pomme F&B outlets; ensure overall guest satisfaction
- Respond to guest complaints in a timely manner
- Listen, understand, and clarify concerns raised by employees and guests
- Keep manager/owners fully informed of all problems or matters requiring attention
- Assist in coordinating and monitoring all phases of Loss Prevention in outlets
- Ensure timely preparation of required reports such as revenue, tips, payroll, scheduling, and inventory
- Ensure compliance with requisition and invoicing procedures
- Assist in menu planning and preparation
- Maintain compliance with all local liquor laws, and health and sanitation regulations
- Be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines
- Other duties as assigned by manager/owners
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Quick service restaurant
- 8 hour shift
We are compliant with Oregon Health Authority guidance and care about the safety of our employees and our valued guests/customers.
- Do you have ordering and inventory experience?
- Do you have scheduling and labor management experience?
- How would you describe your management style?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Food & Beverage: 4 years (Preferred)
- Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply