We are growing rapidly and looking for a creative and driven Social Content Marketing Specialist to join our marketing team. You will be responsible for creating content for social media channels as well as engaging with audiences on those networks. This is a hands-on, creative role that will have a visible and meaningful impact on the business. You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and be ready to jump in and work hard to bring those creative ideas to life.
What You’ll Do
- Manage our social media profiles and presence on networks such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Tik Tok
- Create shareable content customized to each social network to build brand awareness and engagement
- Monitor and participate in social trends and conversations relevant to our industry
- Craft and run social campaigns, collaborating with relevant internal and external contacts as needed
- Build relationships with social and content influencers to develop content that expands our reach
- Create content for the website and distribute that content on relevant social channels
- Track and analyze the performance of social content initiatives against our brand awareness and engagement goals
- Explore new ways to reach and engage consumers through unique social content
What We’re Looking For
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of social trends and social content marketing, and be ready to jump in, get creative, and be a true brand ambassador.
- Social Savvy: An active user on multiple social media channels, staying on top of the latest trends.
- Content Star: Great written and verbal communication skills, with an eye for editing and design. You love creating stellar content for the web.
- Creative Mind: A love for coming up with new crazy ideas, getting inspiration everywhere you look.
- Get Stuff Done: Dedicated, focused, and good at seeing things through to completion. You don’t shy away from hard work, you thrive on a challenge.
- Detail-Oriented: With great power, comes great responsibility. That means we need to trust you to catch the details and not drop the ball.
- Eternal Learner: Smart and curious, able to learn quickly, and move fast. You’re always looking to grow yourself and improve.
- Collaborative Nature: Great ability to build connections across teams, bring a team-first attitude, and collaborate effectively.
- Analytically-Minded: Data-driven, turning to evidence and thoughtful analysis to make decisions.
- Technical/Software Skills (social media software, design software, HubSpot experience, etc.) a plus
- Industry Experience (ecommerce) a plus
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary
- Medical, benefits
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $8.00 – $26.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Social media marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply